Everything you need to know before you start drone surveying
Drone mapping specialisation is generating immense value for companies across industries, and in the coming years we expect larger companies in construction, agriculture, mining, and surveying to heavily invest in these services. High quality maps can be produced more quickly and cheaply than with traditional methods, and the demand for drone mapping services is growing rapidly.
2 days / 16 hours
Beginner to Intermediate
100% Online - Instructor Led
Request For Information
- 16 hours of instructor led training
- Fully Online
- Class recording available
- Interactive Learning
- Additional Coaching Session
- 100% HRDF SBL-KHAS Claimable!
- Analytical Mindset
- Willingness to self learn online
- No prior experience is required
- We will start from the very basics
- Committed to complete all tasks
Who Should Join
- Anyone looking to be a professional drone operator
- Those looking to gain further expertise in drone operating
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon completion, participants should be able to demonstrate each of the following outcome:-
- Introduction to Precise Aerial Mapping and Fundamentals of Other Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Types of Aerial Mapping Accuracies and GPS Correction Methods
- Learn how to incorporate Ground Control Points (GCPs) into your Aerial Mapping Operations to obtain good quality outputs
- Understand How to Implement Aerial Mapping in your Business or Career
- Exporting Survey Data for Photogrammetry Usage
- Advanced Photogrammetry Software Post Processing on RTK, PPK and GCPs.
- Learn about Surveying Accuracy and How you can Achieve the Best Possible Accuracy
- Choose the Best Drones for Aerial Surveying
- Plan Automated Flights using Techniques by Commercial Drone Pilots
- Learn about Safety and Regulations for Aerial Mapping Operations in Malaysia.
- Internalise all Practical Aspects of Flight Execution - Marking boundary points, Choosing Best Take-off Points, Adjusting Flight Parameters, Image Quality etc.
- Use Image Processing Software to Process Aerial Data with GCPs and learn Data Accuracy Verification Techniques
- Visualise and Analyse Aerial Survey Outputs using Data Visualizing Software
- Practice Flight Planning and Image Processing Steps
- Comprehensive Theory and Practical Course Assessments
Our Training Methodology
We provide hands-on assignments that requires practical implementation.
Virtual Coaching Sessions
Online coaching sessions that happen over the phone, via video, or on a web platform.
1 Year Access to LMS
Get access to learning resources upto 1 year of class completion.
Live Project Experience
Hands-on learning and training gives participants the opportunity to experience real world situations.
Participants can assess reflect on their own learning and their level/skills.
Free Industry Webinars
Stay current on market research trends, learn best practices through our webinar sessions.
Program Key Highlights
48 hours of Remote Online Learning
Additional Coaching Hours
Live Hands-on Projects
Certified by International Body
Mentorship with Industry Experts
Designed for Beginners & Professionals
Request For Information
Get in Touch With Us Today!
This training program is suitable for anyone who intends to enter into the field of Drone Operation. This program is being conducted in Malaysia and can be joined by anyone, anywhere in the world remotely.
MYR 1300 per pax.
Funding Schemes for Companies who are claiming from their HRDF levy or from the SBL Khas scheme.
One-time fee. One year access to course materials and resources.
Thulija Academy is a HRDF registered training provider. Our panel of expert trainers provide technology training for some of the biggest organizations in Asia.
READY TO KICKSTART YOUR CAREER?
Please fill in the form and a Program Advisor will reach out to you. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +60123661502
Contact us on Whatsapp for more enquiries