Business Model Generation
Practitioner - BMGENP™
Learn how to improve business models or formulate a new one from the ground up utilizing newly gained knowledge
With this certification you will learn how to create business models that links specific financial and nonfinancial measures in a logical chain to delineate how a company’s strategy translates into the accomplishment of stated financial goals using the Business Model Canvas.
The Business Model Canvas is a strategic management and lean startup template for developing new or documenting existing business models. It is a visual tool with elements describing a company’s value proposition, infrastructure, customers and finances. It assists companies in aligning their activities by illustrating potential trade-offs by comparing them to one another and being able to see the bigger picture of their overall business framework.
6 days / 48 hours
Intermediate to Professional
100% Online - Instructor Led
Request For Information
Exam Format and Duration
- Format: Multiple choice. 40 Questions.
- Duration 60 minutes maximum, for all candidates in their respective language.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
- Open book : No.
- Pass Score: 32/40 or 80 %
- Delivery: This examination is available online.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
Who Should Join
- Business owners
- Business planners
- Management position or higher in a corporation
- Business Leaders
Key Learning Objectives
- Understanding the concepts of business models, their patterns, and how they operate.
- Introduction to the Business Model Canvas to develop new business models and document existing ones.
- Understanding the different blocks of the Business Model Canvas and what their function is.
- Introduction to the Lean Startup Method (Create, Measure, Learn) and Continuous Innovation.
- Analyze the Lean Canvas and its function as a better method to focus on problems and possible solutions.
- Analyze a possible basis of profitability in a Business Model to pivot quickly if necessary.
Module 1 - Business Model – Concepts / Foundations
Module 1: Business Model – Concepts / Foundations
- How many types of business model are there?
- What is the Business Model Canvas (BMC)?
Module 2 - Introduction to the Business Model Canvas
Module 2: Introduction to the Business Model Canvas
- Business Model Canvas
Module 3 - Business Model Canvas - Blocks
Module 3: Business Model Canvas - Blocks
- Business Model Canvas - Blocks
- The Right Side
- Customer Segments Building Block
- Value Propositions Building Block
- Channels Building Block
- Customer Relationships Building Block
- Revenue Streams Building Block
- Price Mechanisms
- The Left Side
- Key Resources Building Block
- Key Partnerships Building Block
- Key Activities Building Block
- Cost Structure Building Block
Module 4 - Business Model Canvas – Revenue Streams & Cost Structure
Module 4: Business Model Canvas – Revenue Streams & Cost Structure
- Revenue Streams & Cost Structure
Module 5 - Business Model Canvas: Building Blocks ReCap
Module 5: Business Model Canvas: Building Blocks ReCap
- Customer Segment
- Value Proposition
- Customer Relationships
- Revenue Sources
- Key Resources
- Key Activities
- Key Partnerships
- Cost Structure
Module 6 - Business Model Patterns
Module 6: Business Model Patterns
- Business Model Patterns
- Unbundled Strategy
- Long Tail
- LEGO®’s Long Tail Business Model
- Patterns ReCap
Module 7 - Business Model Canvas - Sequence
Module 7: Business Model Canvas - Sequence
Module 8 - Business Model Examples
Module 8: Business Model Examples
Module 9 - Blue Ocean Strategy
Module 9: Blue Ocean Strategy
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Value Innovation
- Buyer Value
- Cost Savings and Buyer Value
- Designing Your Own Business Model
- Pitch Your Business Model
Module 10 - Lean Startup
Module 10: Lean Startup
- What is a Startup?
- What is Lean Startup?
- Lean Startup Principles
- Applying the Lean Startup Methodology – The Create, Measure, Learn Cycle
- Lean Startup Benefits
- The 5 Key Principles of Lean Startup
Module 11 - Lean Canvas
Module 11: Lean Canvas
- Lean Canvas Creator
- What is Lean Canvas?
- Differences between the Business Model Canvas & Lean Canvas?
- Lean Canvas
- Lean Canvas - Sequence
Module 12 - Business Model Strategy
Module 12: Business Model Strategy
- Business Model Strategy
- Business Model Environment
- Evaluating Business Models
- Business Model Perspective on Blue Ocean Strategy
- Business Model Strategy
Module 13 - Additional Techniques and Tools
Module 13: Additional Techniques and Tools
- Empathy Map
- Visual Thinking
- Scenario Planning
- CertiProf Certification Program
- Business Model Coach
- Business Model Generation
Our Training Methodology
We provide hands-on assignments that requires practical implementation.
Virtual Coaching Sessions
Online coaching sessions that happen over the phone, via video, or on a web platform.
1 Year Access to LMS
Get access to learning resources upto 1 year of class completion.
Live Project Experience
Hands-on learning and training gives participants the opportunity to experience real world situations.
Participants can assess reflect on their own learning and their level/skills.
Free Industry Webinars
Stay current on market research trends, learn best practices through our webinar sessions.
Program Key Highlights
48 hours of Remote Online Learning
Additional Coaching Hours
Live Hands-on Projects
Certified by International Body
Mentorship with Industry Experts
Designed for Beginners & Professionals
Request For Information
Get Professionally Certified
Upon successfully completing this program, participants will be awarded the Design Thinking Professional Certificate by Certiprof.
This award is a validation to the efforts taken to master the domain expertise that will set you apart from your competition.
Be a part of the global network of professionals and join the community across sectors.
READY TO KICKSTART YOUR CAREER?
Please fill in the form and a Program Advisor will reach out to you. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com or +60123661502
Contact us on Whatsapp for more enquiries