Professional - OKRCP™
Learn how to pass from a mass production factory to teams focused on the product value.
This certification enables OKRCP™ holders to facilitate all levels of the OKR life cycle in their organization (or customers), from the development of good Objectives and Key Results to the deployment of strategic, tactical and operational goals, monitoring and closure with good governance and discipline. Using this acquired knowledge, the certificate holder will make the OKR culture accessible to all employees in the organization (or customers).
It is an approach that is simple to understand and difficult to apply, to create alignment and engagement around measurable goals. The objective is to ensure that everyone moves in the same direction, with clear priorities, at a constant pace. OKRs have been a condition for investments in Startups, as it provides proportional predictability of strategic positioning and prioritization
6 days / 48 hours
Intermediate to Professional
100% Online - Instructor Led
Request For Information
Exam Format and Duration
- Format: Multiple choice. 40 Questions.
- Duration 60 minutes maximum, for all candidates in their respective language.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
- Open book: No.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60 %
- Delivery: This examination is available online.
- To have participated in a training with one of CertiProf’s registered partners or in a training BootCamp (in Person or Online) in the last two years with Polo Academy or to be a candidate who has the previous knowledge that guarantees the fulfillment of the objectives evaluated in the certification exam.
Who Should Join
- Managers interested in measuring the performance of their organization and teams.
- Human resources professionals interested in learning new techniques for evaluating performance.
- Professionals from different areas, finance, customer success, production, logistics, IT.
- Project Managers, Product Owners, who want to maximize the value of their deliverables.
- Managers who already use a goal and performance management system, but need to improve it.
- Professionals involved with Business Agility to learn a new agile framework.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the differences between OKRs, KPIs and other goal systems.
- Learn how to write good Objectives and Key Results.
- Understand the integration of corporate OKRs and individual OKRs.
- Master the entire OKR lifecycle in practice.
- Know the most used papers, cadences and artifacts.
- Learn from mistakes and successes and good practices that are not in books.
- Analyze case studies of Startups and large companies.
- Develop strategic planning through OKRs.
- Develop product and project planning through OKRs.
- Understand the adoption of OKRs for people and Culture.
Module 1 - What is the value of OKRs?
Module 1: What is the value of OKRs?
- Framework Value
- Management 1.0
- Management 2.0
- Management 3.0
- HIPPO Model
- Tribe Model
- Agile Manifesto Became Obsolete on Some Points
- Create the Fifth Column in Kanban
- Vanity Metrics
- Misleading Metrics
Module 2 - OKR Foundation
Module 2: OKR Foundation
- What are OKRs?
- Core Characteristics
- Anti Patterns / What OKRs are not
- Streched Goals
- OKRs History
- How to write good OKRs?
- OKRs Writing Formula
- Key Results
Module 3 - OKR Intermediate
Module 3: OKR Intermediate
- OKRs Lifecycle
- OKR Nested Cadences
- Elaboration Phase - Define and Draft Model
- Roles and Responsibilities on OKRs Lifecycle
- Roles and Responsibilities: OKR Coach
- Roles and Responsibilities: OKR Owner
- OKRs Cadences
- Development Cadence
- Check-in Cadence
- Quarter Results Cadence
- General Topics of OKRs
- Balancing Key Results
- Protect OKRs – Safe Environment
- OKRs Prioritization
- Use of OKR Applications
- Visual Management
Module 4 - OKR Advanced
Module 4: OKR Advanced
- OKRs “Versus” Other Goal Systems (KPI, BSC, MBO, SMART)
- Differences Between OKRs and KPIs
- OKRs in Distinct Approaches (and Different Contexts)
- OKR Adoption Strategy
- OKRs for Product Owners
- Errors and Best Practices in OKR Adoption
- Cultural Transformation with OKRs
- Waterfall Model
- Full Stack Agile Model
- Business Agility
- Cultural Change
- Case Studies – OKR Adoption
- Case Studies
Our Training Methodology
We provide hands-on assignments that requires practical implementation.
Virtual Coaching Sessions
Online coaching sessions that happen over the phone, via video, or on a web platform.
1 Year Access to LMS
Get access to learning resources upto 1 year of class completion.
Live Project Experience
Hands-on learning and training gives participants the opportunity to experience real world situations.
Participants can assess reflect on their own learning and their level/skills.
Free Industry Webinars
Stay current on market research trends, learn best practices through our webinar sessions.
Program Key Highlights
48 hours of Remote Online Learning
Additional Coaching Hours
Live Hands-on Projects
Certified by International Body
Mentorship with Industry Experts
Designed for Beginners & Professionals
Request For Information
Get Professionally Certified
Upon successfully completing this program, participants will be awarded the OKR Certified Professional Certificate by Certiprof.
This award is a validation to the efforts taken to master the domain expertise that will set you apart from your competition.
Be a part of the global network of professionals and join the community across sectors.
READY TO KICKSTART YOUR CAREER?
Please fill in the form and a Program Advisor will reach out to you. You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +60123661502
Contact us on Whatsapp for more enquiries